Eden Meadows Riding Centre request the following actions be followed to help limit the spread of Coronavirus . Our objective is to maintain business as usual but most importantly to ensure the safety of employees and customers. Your support and co-operation during these challenging times will be appreaciated.
- Please wash your hands on entering and leaving the site. Hand washing product is available at the office window and in the bathroom located in the top stable block.
- Please be mindful of social distancing and keep 2 metres away from other people keeping your family or group together.
- Our shop, office area and viewing area in the arena can be busy at times. We will not be enforcing numbers of people, but again please be mindful of recommended social distancing.
- Where possible use card payments and utilise the contactless system if offered.
- Tack is regularly cleaned and has been sprayed with antibacterial product.
- We will wipe reins after each lesson and re-spray all tack each day.
- We will wipe our riding hat straps after each lesson. You are welcome to wipe them again yourself with your own antibacterial wipes if you prefer before use.
- Please wear gloves for your lesson and wash after each visit.
- Our staff will continue to assist riders as required, They may be wearing gloves and masks at their own discretion. Please do not take offence if this is the case.
- Staff will wash hands between each rider being assisted as much as possible.
- If you are unwell, showing any signs of illness or a member of your household is, please call to cancel your lesson. There will be no cancellation charges until further notice.
We take pride in our lessons running to time, these extra measures may delay our normal routine but we will endeavour to be as efficient as possible whilst still maintaining our objective to help limit the spread.
We are considered a low risk site with most of our activities being outside in the fresh air. We will all benefit from continuing to have time outside. It is our intention to remain open until the government instructs otherwise and feel if we all work together we can stay safe and keep enjoying our leisure time.
Many Thanks, Eden Meadows Riding Centre